Admission process Starts For Undergraduates program Online Link Active Apply Now
Phala Aaf Steps pado phir Apply krna Understand
Basic steps to be followed by all the desirous students who wants to seek admission in Four Year
Under-Graduate Programme (FYUGP) in various Degree Colleges of UT of J&K for the session
Step 01 Profile Creation
Part-1 Account Registration Process/Sign-Up:
1. For applying to various FYUGP; CUET as well as Non-CUET Candidates should visit the
APPLY link 👇
2. Every candidate should select New Registration for creating an account on the admission
3. Candidates who have appeared in CUET-2023 Examination are advised to select the option
CUET Registration Number as : Yes
4. Candidates who have not appeared in CUET-2023 Examination are advised to select the option
CUET Registration Number as : No
5. CUET candidates can register with CUET Application Number and Date of Birth as per NTA
site and can create their password during the registration process.
6. Non-CUET candidates can register with their Name, Date of Birth, Valid Email and Mobile
Number and can create their password.
7. Account confirmation email/SMS will be sent to the successfully registered candidates.
8. Students are advised to provide their correct email and mobile number which can further be
used to send admission related notifications.
Part-2 Sign-In to the admission portal:
A. Registered CUET/Non-CUET candidates can login to the portal using CUET Application
Number/Application Registration Number/Registered Email and the Password set by the
candidate during the Account Registration Process.
B. Candidates are advised not to share their password with anyone.
Part-3 Profile Creation:
1. Successfully Registered CUET/Non-CUET candidates are required to create their profile by
providing the correct details.
2. Students are required to select the social category and reservation category carefully. Admission
reservation category is one in which student can claim benefit as per reservation policy.
3. To avail the benefits under any reservation category, candidate should posses the required valid
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill all the details during profile creation.
5. Candidate can update the profile before the last date of registration on the portal.
Part-4 Achievement Details:
1. Candidates seeking claim under NCC, NSS/Bharat Scout Guide, Sports, Extra-Curricular
Activities/Cultural and Literary (ECA) shall provide the required information and upload the
2. Candidates who are not seeking any claim under achievement category can skip this section by
clicking the link Skip to Next.
Part-5 Academic Details:
1. Candidates are advised to provide the correct academic details of 10th and 10+2 which will
include Board, Roll No, Registration Number, Stream, Passing Year.
2. The 10+2 marks of the candidates can be automatically fetched from the CBSE/JKBOSE based
on the above information provided by the candidate.
3. If the information is not automatically fetched, candidates can select the Refetch option to fetch
the academic details again.
4. If the information of the candidate is not fetched automatically; candidate will be required to
enter the marks of every subject written on the marksheet of 10+2 manually.
5. Candidates are required to provide the correct information. If at any stage the information is
found to be incorrect, the candidate may be disqualified.
Part-6 Eligibility Display:
1. Candidates can check the eligibility in various programmes as per the information submitted
by the candidate.
2. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility carefully.
3. Candidates should insure his/her eligibility in a programme of interest. Candidates should read
the detailed eligibility guidelines provided by University/College admission information
4. Candidates will be allowed to apply in eligible programmes only. No modifications will be
allowed once the profile section is submitted.
Part-7 Document Uploading:
1. Candidates are required to upload their documents as per the options selected by the candidate.
2. Candidates are advised to clearly scan the document which should properly readable. The
uploaded documents can be used for the online document verification committee members of
the various colleges.
3. Candidates are advised not to upload any fake/forged document; otherwise their admission form
will be canceled.
Part-8 Confirm and lock profile details:
1. After uploading all the necessary documents, the candidate should verify all the details filled
by him and press the submit option to lock his/her profile details to complete the Step 01 of
2. After locking profile details no modifications will be allowed candidate should insure all the
details are correct before locking profile and proceed to step 2 of admission form
Step 02 Preference Selection
Part-A Program Preference Selection:
1. For seeking the admissions to various UG programs, registered candidates are required to select
the Programs in which they are eligible.
2. Candidate who has appeared for CUET exam are advised to select the CUET based preferences.
a) For CUET candidate; the system will display the CUET score and the various programs
in which the candidate is eligible to apply.
b) The candidate can now click the Proceed to Preference Selection Option.
c) The system will display all the preferences in which the candidate is eligible to apply
d) Candidates are advised to use the filters like District, University, Programme, College
to view the various preferences in which the candidate can apply.
e) After selecting the various preferences, candidates can arrange the preference
according to their best choices.
f) Candidates are advised to carefully select and arrange their preferences.
g) If the CUET candidate is not finding any suitable preference under CUET preference
option, the candidate can select the preference under Non-CUET preference option.
h) Candidates with CUET preferences option shall be given more priority over Non-
CUET preference option during the admission process.
i) Candidates can also preview the preferences selected and arranged during the
preference selection process.
j) After satisfied by the preferences selected by the candidate, full profile of the candidate
will be displayed.
3. Candidate who has not appeared for CUET exam can only select the Non-CUET based
preferences selection option.
a) Candidates can apply for the subject in which the candidate is eligible based on the
eligibility criterion laid by the various HEI’s.
b) Candidates can select multiple subjects and multiple colleges according to the
c) Candidates should separately submit every preference if multiple preferences are
selected from the same registered account.
Step 03 Application Submission
1. Candidates should select the various agreed checkboxes after carefully reading all the options.
2. Candidate should finally submit the application form.
a) Candidates are informed that merely submission of the application form is not the
confirmation of a seat.
b) Admission of the candidate is only confirmed once the :
i. Candidates are shortlisted in some programmes during the seat allocation round.
ii. Acceptance of the allocated seat by the candidate within the stipulated time period.
iii. Physical document verification by the committee members of the allocated HEI.
iv. Successful payment of Admission Fee.
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS
Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
1. Scanned Photograph (less than 500 KB)
2. Scanned Signature (less than 500 KB)
3. Scanned copy of 12th Educational Qualification (less than 500 KB)
4. Scanned copy of 10th Educational Qualification (less than 500 KB)
5. Scanned copy of Domicile (less than 500 KB) if applicable
6. Proof of father’s occupation in case of Not a Domicile of J&K (for Central Govt.
7. Scanned Copy of achievement Certificates NSS-BSG/NCC/SPORTS/ECA (if any) (less than
500 KB) if applicable
8. Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if applicable SC/ST/OSC/EWS/RBAPSP (less than
500 KB) (Competent authority for issuing of Certificate is Revenue Officer not below the
rank of Tehsildar)
9. Scanned Copy of Defence Personnel Certificate, if applicable (less than 500 KB) ( Competent
authority for issuing of Certificate is authorised Officer of Zila Sainik Board/Commanding
Officer of the Unit where serving or served)
10. Single Girl Category if applicable (less than 500 KB)( Ration Card on account of proof for
having single girl child, First Class Magistrate Affidavit)
11. Kashmiri Migrant Category (less than 500 KB) if applicable Certificate from the Relief
12. Physical Challenged Category Certificate ((less than 500 KB) Candidate suffering a degree of
disability of 40% and above and visually impaired candidates are eligible for admission under
Person with disabilities (PwBD) category. Certificate of an orthopedically handicapped or
visually impaired shall be considered only if it is issued by the Head of the Department of
Orthopedics or that of Ophthalmology of a Government Medical College/District Hospital.
1. No “Under Process Certificate” shall be entertained under any circumstances for Admission
under any Category.
2. Use document scanner apps like Microsoft Lens to create pdf certificates. Make sure your
category certificate(s) pdf is/are readable otherwise, your application form will not verified
3. A Candidate, seeking Admission under any Achievement Category (i.e. Sports, Cultural &
Literary Activities, NCC, NSS and Bharat Scouts and Guides, achievement certificates received
during the period of qualifying examination (LAST TWO YEARS Dated between 1-July-
2021 to 26-July-2023 will be considered.