Normandale Community College Programs & Cources
Normandale Community College offers a wide range of programs and courses across various fields of study. While I don’t have access to real-time information, I can provide you with an overview of the programs and courses that were available as of my last knowledge update in September 2021. It’s always a good idea to visit Normandale Community College’s official website or contact the college directly for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding their programs and courses. Here are some of the programs and courses typically offered at Normandale Community College:
1. Associate in Arts (AA) Degree: This program is designed for students planning to transfer to a four-year college or university. It includes a broad range of general education courses.
2. Associate in Science (AS) Degree: This program is designed for students interested in transferring to a four-year college or university to pursue a science-related field.
3. Associate in Fine Arts (AFA) Degree: This program is for students interested in the visual or performing arts and is designed to transfer to a four-year institution.
4. Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree: These degrees are more career-focused and provide specific technical skills for immediate employment. Examples of AAS programs include Nursing, Computer Science, Business Administration, and more.
5. Certificate and Diploma Programs: Normandale Community College offers various certificate and diploma programs that provide specialized training in specific fields. These programs are typically shorter in duration and focus on developing specific skills for immediate employment.
6. Transfer Pathways: Normandale Community College has established transfer pathways with several four-year colleges and universities, allowing students to smoothly transfer credits and continue their education in specific fields.
7. Continuing Education and Professional Development: Normandale offers a wide range of continuing education courses and professional development programs for individuals who want to enhance their skills or pursue personal interests.
It’s important to note that program availability, course offerings, and curriculum can change over time, so it’s best to refer to the official Normandale Community College website or contact the college directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information on their programs and courses.