Kendriya Vidyalaya 2023 for Teaching/Non-Teaching posts, check qualification & how to apply
Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu Recruitment 2023: Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2 Jammu Cantt has invited applications for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching posts on a purely part-time / Contractual basis for the session 2023-24.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu Recruitment 2023 Overview:
Join WhatsApp group click here
Organization Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2 Jammu Cantt
Post Name PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher, Activity Teachers /
Coaches, Nurse, Special Educator
No. of Posts Various Posts
Category Government Job
Job Location Jammu
Selection Process Interview
Application Mode Online
Official Website https://no2jammucantt.kvs.ac.in
Start date for submission of online applications 18 January 2023
Last Date of Application 05 February 2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Name of Post
PGT: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, BioTechnology, Commerce, Economics, History, Pol Science, Geography
TGT: English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit
Activity Teachers / Coaches (Sports, Music, Computer Instructor, Art Teacher)
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu Recruitment:
1. Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50 % Marks. Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject.
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University except PGT (Computer Sc.).
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English Medium.
1. Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject. Or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate.
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
3. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II particular subject group.
4. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)from any NCTE recognized institution.
Educational qualifications required for the rest of the posts can be checked from the official notification given below.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu Recruitment?
Candidates have to send the Application form along with all required mark sheets or certificates, for each separate post on or before 05.02.2023 by Speed Post/Registered Post/Currier Services Only and by hand also from 01:00 pm to 02:40 pm during the working day.
On the Envelope write the different posts for which applications are to be sent, each post should be applied with a separate form along with the required documents separately.
KVS Recruitment 2023 IMPORTANT LINKS:
Application Form: Download Here
Official Notification Click Here O
fficial website: https://no2jammucantt.kvs.ac.in