IUST Teaching Staff Recruitment: Islamic University of Science and Technology has invited online applications from eligible candidates for Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor posts in various departments / Centres of the University.
The last date for submission of the online application is 06 Feb 2023. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website of IUST i.e, www.iust.ac.in.
IUST Teaching Staff Recruitment Overview:
|Organization||Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST)|
|Post Name||Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||21|
|Job Location||Awantipora J&K|
|Selection Process||Academic Merit/Interview|
|Starting Date of Application||06 January 2023|
|Last Date of Application||06 Feb 2023|
|Last date for submission of a hard copy of the form||13 Feb 2023|
IUST Teaching Staff Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Name of Departments||1) Department of Architecture
2) Department of Planning & Geomatics
3) Department of Mechanical Engineering
4) Department of Economics
5) Centre for International Relations
6) Department of Chemistry
7) Department of Environment Sustainability and Climate Change
8) Habba Khatoon Centre for Kashmiri Language & Literature
9) Averroes Centre for Philosophical Studies
10) Mantaqi Centre for Science & Society
11) International Centre for Spiritual Studies
12) Rinchen Shah Centre for West Himalayan Cultures
13) Centre for Disaster Risk Reduction
|Eligibility||Check the below given Official Notification.|
|Associate Professor||Level – 13A; Rs.1,31,400-2,17,100|
|Assistant Professor||Level – 10; Rs.57,700-1,82,400|
IUST Recruitment Selection Process:
The shortlisting of the candidates for interview for the post of Assistant Professor shall be made as per the criteria/parameters of UGC Regulations-2018.
An application fee of Rs.1000/- shall have to be deposited through online mode by debit card/credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply for IUST Teaching Staff Recruitment?
Candidates are required to apply online through the University website www.iust.ac.in. and download the filled application form. The hard copy of the form along with self-attested copies of all necessary documents shall have to be submitted in the office of the Registrar by or before Feb 13.
Steps for Applying:
- Visit the official website of IUST i.e, www.iust.ac.in.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill in the required details.
- Submit your application and download the filled application form.
- The hard copy of the application form complete is mandatory to be submitted in the office of the Registrar by or before the last date of submission of hardcopies of the application forms